How to Make Money with Twitter

Twittad - Let Your Ad Meet Tweets™
Whats Your Tweet Worth

As I promised, this entry I will give you info How to Make Money with Twitter.
 
If you have a public profile twitter follower, indirectly, your Twitter account will have its own value.
I take the example of a twitter account shuth.
Shuth twitter account value at the time of entry was written of $ 2.74/month and my twitter is worth $ 30.18/month.
So how about this twitter to contribute to us?
Twittad  provides a program where we rent a twitter profile to advertisers simply placing a banner with these people on our Twitter profile.
 
Set our own prices.
So, if you choose the price is reasonable is not impossible that want to advertise on our profile.
Banner advertisement is kind of none Clickable banner.
To make our estimate of the value of my twitter profile using http://www.whatsyourtweetworth.com/.
So far, my twitter account has not been hired by any advertisers. Still in the experimental stage.
So what are you waiting lists as publisher in twittad  now. You have nothing to lose.
Happy Trying!
In my next entry will be shared ... ... ... ... ..a. secret!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogged.my Entertainment Blogs Web Analytics
Fazlysuria - Find me on Bloggers.com