Why should the blog "ping"


ok  for this entry I will tell you related the "ping" to all. What is a "ping" the blog actuallyworks to help optimize and improve ranking seo a blog in search engines (searchengines) put it in simpler terms, this ping will ensure that new entries in the blog we will be listed (indexed) in the search engines. all new blog entries will be updated in the'crawl' more quickly by the robot in the search engines and increase the opportunity foran entry you are on the front page search engine.



Indirectly provide continuous traffic doubled and eventually improve the ranking ofblogs. I hope you understand clearly the purpose of trying to say.


little experience before I start blogging, I was a bit strange and I wonder why the keyword to use for the blog entry title I try hard to find when you search on Google orother search engines, even though I use the keyword that the keyword is hot and top isalways looking for reader and visitors in search engines.


after a long time since I made ​​the observation data and find specific data, eventually I am very sure indeed "ping" is very important to ensure that our blog entries quicklyindexed and appears on the front page of search engines. well able to compete withthe multi million keywords used by other bloggers for their posts. So this is what Iwant to explain and emphasize to you all


So how to ping an entry? 


how to "ping" this entry very easy implemented more easilythan do blogwalking. just happy to just fill the blog name and url blog or post korang,then just click ping.


I have prepared the following site "ping" can you all try. all reasonable steps to pingthe details are described there. So it was no longer necessary for me to explain moreabout it. There is also a need to register first declaration ..




International..
pingomatic


Malaysia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogged.my Entertainment Blogs Web Analytics
Fazlysuria - Find me on Bloggers.com